“We make good GREAT!”
Personal service. Affordable prices. Quality publishing.
*Jingles for your children’s books *Coloring and Activity books *Workbooks *Journals *Audio books *eBooks *Custom Book Covers *Matching Promotional Items *Copyrights *Library of Congress Numbers *Digital Marketing *Magazine Advertising *Online Bookstore Feature *Book Signing Services *Professional Photo Shoots Click Here To Learn More …
Turn Your Dream Into A Reality…
New from Our Publishers – Writer’s Magazine – Check It Out – Magazine Opens in Full Screen View
Follow the Butterfly Typeface Publishing
I hadn’t written in a long time. I had forgotten how much pleasure it brought me. I thank God for bringing you into my life and for reintroducing me to a love of writing.
– Arethea Martin Green
Author: Butterfly Beginnings
Your work is AMAZING! We are so happy and excited!!!!!!!
– Tish Bell, founder Golden Business Success Mastery
Iris M. Williams is an extraordinary young woman. As her colleague and friend, I have seen many examples of her talent and have long been impressed by her diligence and work ethic.
Ms. Williams is a very hardworking and dedicated person who aims to achieve maximum possible efficiency, at all the possible areas of her life.
Iris strives for nothing but the best for herself and the people she works with. She has the unique ability to work independently with very little guidance, because of strong ethics she will not stop until the task is complete.
– Latrea Wyche, Intimate Conversations with God & Woman of Impact
My experience with Butterfly Typeface Publishing has been an experience I will never forget. They have done something so grand for my daughter. Words can’t explain how amazing this company has been to us. They are there to answer any questions you may have and they are hands on with their clients. They break everything down to you so that it’s easy to understand. I mostly love the fact that Iris actually communicates very well with us. She interacts with her clients and those are really good qualities for a company to have. The fact that my daughter has published one book, wrote a second one and is now working on a 3rd book at 10 years old is amazing. They gave her the confidence she needed to keep going. I love this company and the staff. I recommend this publishing company to everyone. Thank you Butterfly Typeface for inspiring my daughter to be great and for making her dream come true!
– Sheena Reeves (Mother of child author Shanylah Bembry), No Bullying
The Butterfly Typeface Publishing Staff
Iris M. Williams
Editor in Chief
Editor in Chief
• Cross-checking facts, spelling, grammar, writing style, page design and photos
• Rejecting writing that appears to be plagiarized, ghost-written, published elsewhere, or of little interest to readers
• Editing content
• Motivating and developing editorial staff
• Ensuring the final draft is complete and there are no omissions
• Handling reader complaints and taking responsibility for issues after publication
Red Pen Writer
Fish Line Graphic Link
MediaLink Resources LLC
Johnny E. Ware II
Marketing and Promotions Director
• identify and define marketing opportunities and problems
• generate, refine, and evaluate marketing actions
• monitor marketing performance
• improve understanding of marketing as a process.
Social Media Analyst and Content Creator Intern
Executive Administrative Assistant
Arethea Martin Green
The editing process often begins with the author’s idea for the work itself, continuing as a collaboration between the author and the editor as the work is created. As such, editing can involve creative skills, human relations and a precise set of methods.